Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fizzing

So one of my favourite lollies are Rockets, they are fizzy lollies and they come in a packet with 10 in each packet. While I was in Christchurch I decided that Mojo and I would quite enjoy munching on a few Rockets throughout the rest of my pregnancy so I went to The Lolly Shop, where they sell them in bulk. I have attached a pic for your info. There is 400 packets of lollies in that awesome bag, so for those of you who can work it out, there is a lot of lollies. I think they should last me through! Hehe when I told Mum her first comment was “Mojo is going to come out fizzing”, she is probably right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just so long as you don't eat them all at once!! (else somebody will be bouncing off the walls!)