Well the exciting news is that I had my 19 week scan on Wednesday and we found out that we are having a girl. :-) The decision to find out the sex of Mojo was made at the last minute. Scott was always keen to know, but I wasn’t sure, but being at the scan and knowing I could find out, suddenly I wanted to know. So well done to all the people who had already told me they thought I was having a girl.
The good news is that Mojo is a healthy wee girl and everything is going well with her growth and my pregnancy, and despite the fact that people keep telling me how small I am the midwife assured me that I am growing as normal.
The interesting thing about this scan was the Mojo has grown so much that she doesn’t fit fully into one view anymore, so I have attached a couple of pics of specific parts of her body.
We got a DVD this time and I found out that the previous scan when I thought the DVD didn’t work, it was just cause they are not able to be played in the computer. So the good news is that we now have two DVD’s of Mojo, but I haven’t yet worked out if I can transfer them to the computer to put a moving image on the blog. Will work on that, but for now you will have to be content with the still images.
Today as I am writing this I am now 20 weeks pregnant, I really can’t believe how fast time is flying. Now books and things say that this is the stage in first pregnancies that you can often feel the baby kicking. Sadly for me I haven’t felt Mojo as yet. My midwife told me that this is because the Placenta is at the front of my uterus and any kicks are being cushioned at the moment, but as more time passes then I will definitely feel Mojo kicking. Or maybe I have already and just don’t know it, its really hard to know, people say its like butterflies, or indigestion, I think I have felt both of those things, but I can’t be sure, so I will tune in again when I am definite.
The good news is that Mojo is a healthy wee girl and everything is going well with her growth and my pregnancy, and despite the fact that people keep telling me how small I am the midwife assured me that I am growing as normal.
The interesting thing about this scan was the Mojo has grown so much that she doesn’t fit fully into one view anymore, so I have attached a couple of pics of specific parts of her body.
We got a DVD this time and I found out that the previous scan when I thought the DVD didn’t work, it was just cause they are not able to be played in the computer. So the good news is that we now have two DVD’s of Mojo, but I haven’t yet worked out if I can transfer them to the computer to put a moving image on the blog. Will work on that, but for now you will have to be content with the still images.
Today as I am writing this I am now 20 weeks pregnant, I really can’t believe how fast time is flying. Now books and things say that this is the stage in first pregnancies that you can often feel the baby kicking. Sadly for me I haven’t felt Mojo as yet. My midwife told me that this is because the Placenta is at the front of my uterus and any kicks are being cushioned at the moment, but as more time passes then I will definitely feel Mojo kicking. Or maybe I have already and just don’t know it, its really hard to know, people say its like butterflies, or indigestion, I think I have felt both of those things, but I can’t be sure, so I will tune in again when I am definite.
Mojo's head and body
Mojo's feet
Mojo's fingers

3 comments:
How exciting - a long distance girlfriend for Noah!!
Love keeping up with what's going on. Take care XX Kirsty
Wow. That must be so exciting!!
Loving your updates by the way (sorry i don't get round to posting a reply very often though!)
Take care hon.
xoxo
wow wow wow those pictures are amaizing!!!! they are so clear!
it is so cool! an a girl! that is great! lots of lil pink things!!!
stay healthy!
lots of love
Sarah
xoxoxox
Post a Comment