Saturday was a busy day in Mojo’s room with Scott his Dad hanging the wallpaper and his Mum cutting it all to size. I was delegated to chief coffee and lunch maker and kept them all fed and watered throughout the day. Well at least till 1.30pm when I had to leave for my baby shower.
Had a great time at the baby shower and got given lots of advice (for me) and pressies (for Mojo). Learnt a few tricks on how to fold cloth nappies, not that I will probably end up using them, but it was fun to see everyone’s different styles.
When I got home from the shower, Ken and Scott were hanging the last piece of wallpaper as per shots below, sorry the colour of the room hasn’t shown up quite as well as I had hoped, it is a light green colour and looks fantastic.
Had a great time at the baby shower and got given lots of advice (for me) and pressies (for Mojo). Learnt a few tricks on how to fold cloth nappies, not that I will probably end up using them, but it was fun to see everyone’s different styles.
When I got home from the shower, Ken and Scott were hanging the last piece of wallpaper as per shots below, sorry the colour of the room hasn’t shown up quite as well as I had hoped, it is a light green colour and looks fantastic.
Pop hanging the final strip!
Sunday rolled around and the plan was to put up the frieze and once done I could spend the afternoon pottering and getting things sorted in the room, ie setting up the bassinet and change table etc. However hit a slight snag when the rolls of frieze (from the same batch) didn’t pattern match. So poor Ken and Scott were both very frustrated and couldn’t finish the job. Anyway, all is well, Scott has been into Resene today and they have placed an order for two more rolls and the job should be completed either sometime this week or on Saturday so I will be able to potter this weekend :-)
On Friday I had an Ultrasound. My Midwife booked it in for the 30 week check up, but when I got to the scan the radiographer asked me if I knew why I was there and that they didn’t do routine 30 week scans anymore unless something was wrong. I assured her that all was fine, and so we did the scan anyway, all is well with Mojo and she is growing fine and as normal, she currently weighs 3 ½ pound and 1.5kg, and no she couldn’t give me an estimate of what her birth weight might be, so have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment