Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not so sick

Well Brianna is doing much better, she is not so snuffly and blocked up anymore, but sadly her ears haven’t cleared up, so we were back to the Doctor yesterday for some more antibiotics. Hopefully this round will do the trick.

She is walking now, so it is very exciting and she is very proud of herself. Its amazing how fast it happened really. She started off taking only a couple of steps and then one day she walked across the lounge, and before we knew it, she was walking as her first option and would only crawl once she fell over. Now if she falls over, she just stands herself up again and keeps on going. (Well most of the time, sometimes crawling is just easier I guess).

Have attached a couple of pictures of Bree, this was her at her friend Jessica’s 1st birthday a couple of weeks ago, making the most of the party food and cake.



So about me – I have made it over a week without throwing up, so touch wood I am over the sickness side of pregnancy and can start to enjoy it now. I have definitely got a bump showing now and have attached a couple of pictures, this is me at 16 weeks.


1 comment:

Ryan said...

Awesome! She can walk now :)

I'll be over to visit at some point in the next few weeks. Just waiting for my cold to subside (it's been lingering for about three weeks now) so I don't go spreading my bugs to the little-uns.