Had my BP measured again with Toni yesterday and all was fine. She said that it sometimes happens that it can fluctuate during pregnancy but always the best option to keep an eye on it to ensure that it isn't a sign of something more serious.
And on the cold front, I am feeling much better today. I stayed at home again yesterday, still feeling very average in the morning. Felt much better in the afternoon, so was able to do some work from home, and today almost feel back to normal again, apart from my lingering cough.
Scott is also doing ok and is on the mend, and I am sure by Tuesday when we are back at work we will be feeling right as rain.
It has turned into a glorious sunny day in Mosgiel today, which given the forecast is a bit of a surprise, so instead of passing the time on the couch reading my book, which I was planning, I think I will venture out and enjoy some of the fresh air while I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment