Scott did eventually make it into work in the afternoon and Brianna and I had a visit from the Grandparents and also from Plunket.
Pauline from Plunket confirmed Brianna is a healthy happy baby, so all good. She weighed in at 9lb 15oz and she was mid feed, so definitely will have tipped the 10lb mark now. I was glad to know that she has put on good weight, lately her feeding pattern had changed so much that I was beginning to think that she was starving. After starting off feeding every 4 hours, lately she has been doing every 3 and sometimes as often as 1 1/2 hours so it has been pretty full on and makes for a fairly tiring night for the both of us. Hopefully she is just going through a growth spurt and will get back to 4 hourly feeds again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment