Sunday, August 29, 2010

Music, bubbles and other things

Wow this pregnancy is going so fast! Amazing how time flies when you have got a toddler to run around after, and I am not joking when I say run – Brianna has got so fast and just loves walking/running around. Mostly its all good fun, but can be a bit frustrating when you have got a specific destination or timeframe in mind and Bree just wants to run in the other direction.

All is well with Brianna, we enjoyed a visit from Granny a couple of weeks ago which was great, Granny was here during the week, not over a weekend so we got to do different stuff with her, like going to Music which she enjoyed. Always fun to watch Bree bopping away to the music.

Here is a photo from our music session, the kids are generally supposed to lie under the parachute for this particular song!


Bree isn’t speaking any words that we understand as yet, but she certainly has no trouble’s getting her feelings across.

On Thursday, I had had a full on morning, I looked after a friends 23 month old, Chelsea and we had lots of fun, I must have tired them out because they both went off to sleep without any issues.

I have been a bit slack about taking photos of me this time around, but here is the latest one off the camera which was 23 weeks and 6 days. I never took measurements or anything last time so I have no idea whether I am bigger, smaller or the same size, but either way I am growing and that is the main thing.


So I am 26 weeks this week, which means only 14 to go, when you say almost 4 months it sounds like a long time, but when you say it in weeks, it seems much faster, and then I realised that I only had 14 more work days to go, and that makes it seem ever more close.

Brianna enjoying scones, jam and cream

Standing at the bench on her step stool is becoming her favourite past time.



Ride on from the Toy Library

Stories with Dad

My best toy ever - a spring bug, which I jump up and down on and have spent hours playing with
 (Mum is going to try and renew the hire for another week for me)

Playing with, drinking and eating bubbles

Whats new with Bree at the moment is that she used to have two sleeps a day and now most of the time is down to one sleep, so a bit of a change for us.  And some days I really don't know how she stays awake, on the go with only one sleep.  Like now, I have put her down to sleep and she seemed like she was going to go off without any trouble, but now she is just chattering to herself in her cot, so I don't think she will be having a sleep this avo.  Oh well, at least she is resting for a bit I guess.

No comments: