They say that often women know when they are pregnant. Well that was kind of the case for me.
I started wondering if I was pregnant on Tuesday of the week we found out. A couple of things starting me thinking so I decided to go and get a pregnancy test, I was in a bit of a rush, so I ran in and out of the supermarket and then threw it into my car glovebox for safe keeping. That night I surfed the internet for a bit and a couple of sites said that the best time to do an accurate test would be on Friday so I thought I would wait till then to be sure.
On Wednesday night I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. I don't know what it was, I guess women's intuition, but I knew I was pregnant and it was a struggle not to get up there and then and do the test.
I waited till the morning and rushed out to my car, ripped open the packet and started reading the instructions, only to find that to my horror I had bought a 'Menopause Kit'!! Ok ok, have you stopped laughing now!! I didn't even know they existed, but it sure as eggs wasn't going to determine if I was pregnant or not.
Well after all the excitement I couldn't wait till the evening, so I had to stop in at the supermarket on my way to work to buy another test, this time I triple checked and then found out the good news once I had arrived at work :-)
2 comments:
Oh Muff this made me laugh!!! Only you could pull that one off!!! It's me that needs a menopause kit!!!!! LOL!!!! What a great way to keep us up to date on your news and pictures! Take care, Love Son & Ev xxx :-)
Hi Marthah,
Congratulations on your wonderful news!!
Thanks for letting me know that menopause kits are now available, I'll check them out!
Love always,
Aunty Mini.
P.S.
Ezra sends his congrats too.
Post a Comment