Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Time

Hi everybody,

Well this is my first time doing anything like this, but I thought it would be a great way for my family and friends to be kept up to date with our pregnancy.

There will be photos and probably just my general ramblings, but hopefully you will find it interesting.

So Monday will be our 12th week of pregnancy. I can't believe how fast 3 months has flown and it just makes me realise that the 6 months remaining are going to be a blur.

Scott and I were so excited when we found out we were pregnant and we are really looking forward to the challenge of becoming parents.

3 comments:

xxxx said...

Hey Marthah and Scott,

Exciting news! Congrats to you both. :-)

L & M

Ryan said...

Welcome to the world of blogging from Uncle Ryan :)

PJ said...

Congratulations guys, this is awesome. love Uncle Justin and Aunt PJ xoxo