Everyone has replied with positive feedback about this website, so hopefully I can keep it interesting enough for all of you :-) Thank you to everyone who has left comments or emailed me.
Last Monday was a fun day for me. I spent the day telling my colleagues including my boss, all of whom were very happy and supportive, which is great and certainly will make things easier while I keep working.
The good thing for me so far is that I have been keeping really well. I am certainly noticing the tiredness and have become a bit of a Nana going to bed at 9.30pm during the week, but I am told that the tiredness starts to ease in the second trimester so hopefully its looking up for me.
I have noticed that smells are something that I am more in tune to since I have become pregnant, particularly noticeable is cigarette smoke. The other day my boss came over to my desk to talk to me and I almost started to choke in the wake of his ashy breath. I had the brilliant idea to spray perfume to cover up the smell only to cough and splutter at the stench of that too. I am not sure whether that is baby brain or just plain blond!
Anyway, morning sickness, touch wood, so far I have only had a couple of spits, which I am very grateful for. I have friends and family who have been very sick throughout their pregnancy, but so far for me, no worries. It has been kind of weird actually, almost like because I have been so healthy and Mojo so small at the moment that it almost doesn’t feel like I am pregnant. The scan on Friday will clear up that feeling pretty quickly I can imagine.
2 comments:
Hey Hey guys.. so cool this Blogging thing - I too have tried it out thank to you.. It is going to be great to catch up with all your happenings.. log on to mine too.. Sounds like everything is going along very nicely and I am sure it will continue in this vane for you.. Mum has arrived now, so that is really great!! Lots of Love, Pip.. xo
Congratulations again to you both.
Was great to catch up with you on the weekend - it is great to see you looking so well and happy.
Hopefully I will be back down again soon, but in the meantime I look forward to reading more about your journey to becoming parents.
Big hugs
Lisa xoxox
Post a Comment