Last night when we went to bed we had a bit of a chat and music session with Mojo. We played some ‘Hinder’ (that’s a US Rock band) and it was very cool cause she started moving around around and we kept feeling her feet or hands bouncing against my body, so maybe she was truly dancing!
She didn’t respond as much to our talking, but she is definitely moving around much more at different times now. I had to tell her to settle down so I could go to sleep last night, our fault I guess, getting her all wound up and then telling her to settle hehe.
Today we bought wallpaper for Mojo’s room, so we must get busy and finish stripping off the old paper so we can put up the new stuff. I haven’t got carried away as yet and bought anything, but I am thinking that once we have got the room wallpapered and can start getting furniture etc that I will get much more excited and want to get lots of bits and pieces for Mojo and the room. Will keep you posted :-)
1 comment:
hey hon. thats awesome that you are both getting to experience mojo moving about now.
is great to see the photos of you all too.
you looking really good.
hope you not finding it too hard being back at work.
my workmate is 28wks pregnant, which is kinda cool, cos i know you almost at the same stage that she is!
am hoping to get through to see you before mojo is born.
let me know if there a good time for you and i will suss it out.
take care hon. :)
Post a Comment