Well I can finally update the blog for those of you who haven't caught up with our news - we are pregnant!!
I have been wanting to tell you all for ages, but we wanted to tell our friends from Perth in person, which meant we couldn't update the blog earlier.
We are due in early December and Brianna will be about 20 months, so I am sure we will be busy but it will be great.
Unlike my pregnancy with Brianna, I have been feeling a bit average this time around and even with drugs am still feeling sick, but at least it is not every day, so its not too bad, and we are almost at the 12 week mark, so I am hoping that things will start to improve from then on, will keep you posted.
So I will keep you updated, however time is more precious these days so please don't be too frustrated if I don't update things as often as you would like, but I will try to keep them semi regular.

1 comment:
Just read your news. Very exciting. Congratulations to you both. Hope everything goes well. Hopefully manage a catch up soon.
Post a Comment