A great time was had by all before and after the high temperature issues, and Bree and Dad even managed to enjoy afternoon tea on the way home.
This is my milkshake Dad, what are you having?
Bree and Mum fooling around with the camera
Last night Brianna had her first sleep over at Grandma and Pop’s. I dropped her off at 5pm, after she had her afternoon sleep and then Scott and I went out for dinner and then to farewell drinks for some friends of ours. It was very strange to come home at the end of the night and not have Bree at home and know that we didn’t have to get up to her in the morning either.
Sadly both of us were feeling a bit miserable this morning, me because I am still suffering from my cold, and Scott because he is finally getting it from me, so we both ended up getting up around 7.30am anyway. Though it was nice to have a leisurely breakfast and Scott caught up on some magazines and I read a novel. At 9.30am when I rang Grandma to check in on things, Brianna was still sound asleep, lucky for them.
So we took the opportunity to whip into town and buy some bedroom furniture that we had been eyeing up for Bree and brought it home and unpacked it before heading back to pick up our little girl. She had some lunch at Grandma and Pop’s and then when we got her home we put her down for a sleep as she was starting to get tired, so Scott and I feel like we have had a very restful day today :-)
Had a scan for Milo on Friday, just to check in on things and make sure everything is tracking fine. All is well, limbs etc are in the right place, heart is beating normally, all the important things you can hope for. Milo is still a girl :-) which is great, because finding out we were having a boy at this stage, would be a bit of a shock.
Its funny, tomorrow will be 5 weeks till EDD (or estimated due date) and it seems like still a way to go, and then I just saw on the blog that currently thats only 36 days away, suddenly that seems a lot closer! Arrgghh!
No seriously though, I am really starting to look forward to the arrival of Milo now and I know Scott is too, I am excited to meet her after all this time and to introduce Brianna to her little sister, so roll on the next few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment