An eventful thing happened this week – Brianna finally grew out of the outfit that we brought her home from the hospital in, admittedly it was miles to big for her at the time (see pic) but to have her now not fit it just makes you realise how fast she is growing.
Life is good, apart from the fact that I am feeling under the weather this week and STILL can’t take anything, things are good :-)
Brianna is growing heaps and continues to be a happy, healthy girl. Everyone tells you to make the most of the time you have because it goes so fast and whilst you nod in agreement and say you will, until you are actually living it, you don’t realise just how fast time flies. Brianna is 4 months old next week and it is truly hard to imagine what life was like before we had her.
My days certainly revolve around her feeding and awake time and while I wouldn’t have it any other way, its almost funny to think that there actually was life before Brianna!
I met with my boss this week to discuss doing some part time work from home. I have the opportunity if I want to do some selling from home if I have the time. The great thing is that I won’t have a target or any pressure. I am not sure how much I will actually get done, but at least the option is there to earn some extra dollars, now that I am officially not being paid for the greatest job of all :-) So that is great, also paves the way for working from home part time down the line if I decide that’s what I want.

1 comment:
Hi Hellyer Family, I had a lovely read of your blog tonight and just scrolling through the photos shows the amazing changes wee Bree has gone through. She is growing so well and hopefully the rolling over is becoming a regular thing.
Talk to you again soon. Love Jilly.
Post a Comment