It s only been 2 days since I last blogged but Brianna has started chattering and been having more time awake since then!
Yesterday she started chattering to me and actually seemed a little frustrated at me as if to say ‘Mum I have finally figured out how to talk to you and you still don’t know what I want’.
We went for a big walk up to the shops and usually she would sleep, but not yesterday. She slept on the way up town, but as soon as I got to the shopping centre she woke up and looked around the place and smiled and chattered when people talked to her which was cute. After her lunch time feed she went down for a few hours.
Today she had a short nap in the morning and then stayed up for the rest of the morning and has been having a nap this afternoon.
Today I bought some cot sheets! It’s funny, before Brianna was born we were deciding whether or not to get a Bassinet for her or to put her straight into the cot. In the end we were given a Bassinet and she seemed so small when she was born that I really couldn’t have imagined putting her into the big spacious cot. Now I want to move her into the cot, maybe it’s a symbolic thing, like recognising that our little girl is growing up and moving into a big bed. Well I will get the sheets washed and the cot made up and will lay her down in it and see how I feel then!
1 comment:
HI Guys,
Thanks for the card and little photo. It's been a while since I checked the blog and I can't believe how big Briana is now! She is soo cute and grown so much! You make it sound so easy being a Mum Marthah but I'm sure it's not!!Married life is just the same as single life really! But it's all good, just can't wait till we have saved all the money we want and can cme home! I will be home at the end of October/start of November so hope to catch up with you then!
Nicki xxoo
Post a Comment