Monday, April 20, 2009

Heartbeat

Had another monitoring session of Mojo’s heartbeat today and while it is still skipping a beat, the Dr’s and Midwife are quite happy with the readout and not at all worried.

We are going back on Wednesday to monitor again and then have an official appointment with my Midwife on Thursday when we will make further decisions about inducement etc.

Most likely though, if I haven’t gone into labour before my due date then I will be induced next Sunday (26th), so this time next week, Mojo will most likely be here! WOW!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Cool! I will be Uncle Ryan :)

Kirsty said...

Ooh - we're waiting to hear the news after today's appointment. Hope all is well. Baby should be here literally any day now.

XX Kirsty

Unknown said...

Wow. Not long to go now guys!
Hope everything going well for you.
All the best!!!