I have been spending the mornings relaxing - reading my book, sending email, some housework, but generally just taking it easy. All this week I have had an appointment at 12pm in town so I have scheduled my days around that. I have been having lunch and doing a few errands and then generally back at home again by 3 in the afternoon, in time to enjoy the glorious sunshine generally streaming through our lounge windows.
Then I have an hour or so to relax a little bit more before I get tea on for Scott when he gets home. So far he has had dinner almost on the table when he walks through the door, though I am quick to point out that he shouldn’t get used to it :-)
Because I have been and still am feeling so good, it has been a little hard to remember that I do actually need to relax and try and conserve some energy to prepare for the big day.
Today we have an appointment with the Midwife and we are doing a tour of the hospital birthing suite and will find out how Mojo is lying ‘hopefully getting ready to engage’.
Yesterday Mojo got her first mail and an international delivery at that ! A ‘birth’ day pressie from my friend Louise who is currently in London. Sorry Louise if we were supposed to wait to open it, but I couldn’t resist so I have taken a couple of pics and will put it away till Mojo can play with her international friend :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment