Sunday, April 26, 2009

Photos, Photos & More Photos


Hi all,
Mum and Brianna are both well today. had a good first night together with a reasonable amount of sleep. Had a very busy day with visitors etc but coped very well. Both were very tired and heading off to bed when I left tonight.
Here are plenty of photos to feast your eyes upon. Enjoy ....

The weighing shortly after birth.

A proud Dad!



Mum shortly after birth.


The girl of the moment!! :-)


A proud Granny.


Grandma and Pop



The New Family on Sunday




Sunday afternoon nap :-)

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Rob wanted to be the one to write the message but I've saved you from his midnight drunken ramblings!! What we both want to say is congratulations and she is absolutely gorgeous. Marthah you look amazing - what a trouper.

Love Rob, Kirsty and Noah XXX

P.S. Rob said Scott you look amazing too!!

Ryan said...

Thanks for the photos. Do you mind if I post some of these on my own blog? And if so, could you upload some higher resolution versions?

You should be able to upload a large version and Blogspot will (I assume) resize it as a thumbnail and link that thumbnail to the full size image.

Thanks :)